Sunday, July 19, 2009

Endurance Building

A small group of us have been passionately pursuing a vision to bring a bike park to Victor Idaho and this weekend our dream became a reality. There is a great story to tell when I have more time but I had to share the stoke because I am so proud to be a part of this. I have only ridden once since the Cream Puff but in the big picture, these four and half days are far more important. One more full day to go tomorrow!

The calm before the storm

Laying out the pump track

The first dirt was placed Thursay evening

Seeing the kids stoked is a highlight

We were riding the dirt jumps and the pump track at the end of the day today

1 comment:

brandon said...

Congratulations Dave!

I know you and everyone else put so much effort into this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is amazed you are riding both the pump track and jumps so soon.

I'll be over on Tuesday if you want to ride the park and Targhee.