|Santa slimmed down and jumped into the Masters 35+ race|
Kringle Kross Highlights:
- Cousin Eddy on the mic all day (National Lampoon Christmas Vacation reference)
- Santa racing the Masters 35+
- Yukon Cornelius with Peppermint Schnapps hand-ups for the brave
- Huge donation table for Toys for Tots. Bike racers are RAD!
- Bob’s Red Mill waffles!
- Costumed riders everywhere
- Christmas decorations around the course and podium. Nice touch!
I definitely finished the cross season on a high note and I thoroughly enjoyed my first Boise cross season. Now that I know what to expect out of a full cross season, I cannot wait for next year. I am coming for you Zuber! Ha!
|Grabbing some brake before the 90-degree corner at the bottom|
|Santa had to grab his "B" bike, powered by Rudolph on the bars|
|Even some of the vehicles were decorated|
|Rooster the Rhodesian looking very festive|