Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Recovery & Planning

The weather here currently is enough to make a cyclist question his/her reasoning for living here. I know it will pass and we will have some excellent riding this summer but at the moment it is a bit frustrating. Ok, I am done whining.

I may get out for a short spin today on the cross bike but recovery is the main focus after a big weekend of riding. The legs were tender on Monday but feel ok today just walking around.

Two events have popped onto my personal radar and might get added to the calendar.

Around the Block - August 2nd

Crested Butte Classic - September 27th

The date for the Crested Butte Classic has been moved from July to September due to snow and may actually work for me. I will have to see whether the brain is still in bike mode or has shifted to elk hunting mode.

No comments: