Friday, April 20, 2007

Kokopelli recon - Loma to Westwater

I was excited and nervous about my first day down here in Fruita. Riding the snow bike and doing a few road rides is not like riding singletrack so I knew I would be rusty. Lynda was gracious enough to invite me to ride with her today and the last thing I wanted was to be an anchor. Everytime I have seen Lynda on a racecourse she was passing me like I was going backwards.

Luckily for me, I was feeling pretty good AND Lynda was fine going at a moderate (for her) pace. That combination of factors made it a great ride. This post will be short so I can get to bed early and get up to do it all over again tomorrow. Woohoo!

The beginning of Troy's Loop

Confusing Intersection on Troy's


Castle Rock


See that trail way down in the bottom of the valley? yeah, we were there and climbed up to this point.







No comments: