Sunday, November 30, 2008

Late start to winter

Yesterday was officially the latest into the fall I have done a "real" mtn bike ride in the eight years we have lived in Teton Valley.

Top of Sharks Belly

Nate, Amanda, and I woke up early to catch the trails while they were still frozen and had two hours of surprisingly good riding on Horseshoe Canyon singletrack. There were cold fingers and toes but the "woohoos" and smiles far outweighed any discomfort. Although I am ready to ski, the late season riding has been a blast.

It only got down to 34 last night or I would have gone again today!

2 comments:

Lynda Wallenfels said...

that white bike looks purty in the snow

Mr.B said...

dang, I hope the other side of the tetons are looking a little whiter.

Pretty sweet riding singletrack at the end of November though.