Friday, August 19, 2011

Park City Mini-Camp, Day 1

The 2011 Park City Point to Point is only two weeks away so it was perfect timing to hold a "mini-camp". The goal is ride a bunch and to see the entire course because there are a few changes for 2011. And of course we need little reason to come to Park City and ride. Today did not suck.

Climbing Gamble Oak early in the course

Michelle was a blur on the Deer Crest singletrack

Bowhunter! Remote, overgrown in places, and one of my favorites

This dude tried to steal my Honey Stinger Waffles!

Great views of Jordanelle Reservoir if you can stop staring at your stem cap long enough

I was really wishing that I had my rigid singlespeed at times. Ha!

A new section of Mid Mountain Trail

1 comment:

Rick LaBelle said...

Great pics, brotha. Hope you guys are having a blast!