Are you ready to rendezvous? Teton Valley, ID is hosting the first annual WYDAHO Rendezvous Mountain Bike Festival this Friday through Sunday. The "hub" of the festival will be in Driggs, ID and events are taking place all around the valley.
If you don't have plans, you should absolutely spend the weekend in Teton Valley. And if you have plans, you should seriously consider canceling them so you can attend the festival.
WYDAHO Rendezvous Festival Highlights:
- Hundreds of miles of sweet cross country single-track
- Great downhilling at Teton Pass and Grand Targhee Resort
- Dirt jump parks and pump tracks in Victor and Driggs
- Mountain Bike Movies at the historic Spud Drive-in Theater
- Outstanding raffle prizes including a Maverick ML8 frame, Fox 32 TALAS 150 RLC 15QR fork, - Giant Cruiser Bike, and more
- Group rides for all abilities, skills clinics, exhibitions
- Free Beer tickets for great beer from Grand Teton Brewery and Snake Rriver Brewery, after ride parties, bike shenanigans
- Free demos from Titus, Maverick, Rocky Mountain, Turner, and Giant
- Friendly, laid-back, mountain towns of Victor and Driggs
- Outstanding scenery of the Tetons, Big Hole, and Snake River mountain ranges
- The perfect summer alpine riding climate
- There is something for everyone!