Sunday, January 25, 2009

Camp Lynda Day 3

Day 3 of Camp Lynda lived up to the hype. Mother Nature threw us a bone and let us attempt the entire route as planned and the conditions were excellent to throw down a big one.

Completing a whopper of a ride like this in January is a good confidence booster and perfect training for the Su100 in three weeks. I spent most of the day riding with Jeff K and he pushed me raise my level higher than I would have riding alone. Congrats to everyone to who finished this one today.

Track file from today captured with Garmin Vista Hcx

The climb to Starvation Point was my ride highlight

Great view near the top of Starvation

I should have carried a filter. Jeff gave me a tablet and I treated one bottle...it saved my ass.

4 comments:

FixieDave said...

Good to see yah and ride with yah a bit!

Good good stuff

Matt Hart said...

sweet.

Grizzly Adam said...

Had a great time riding with you on Fri/Sat. Wish I could have been there on Sun. Congrats on ripping the big day.

Hope to see you again soon.

Dave Harris said...

Great riding with you Dave - good luck in Alaska! You are going to have a good experience up there methinks.