Friday, January 5, 2007

And so it begins...

...a new blog and a new year.

2006 was a year of many firsts for me in my short cycling career and I enjoyed reading my fellow racers' blogs so much that I decided to join them the fun.

My blog will also add a level of accountability to my training and racing as I plan to publish the good, the bad, and the ugly as the season unfolds. What does the 2007 cycling season look like? The only thing I know for sure is that I will be back at the E100 for 100 miles of joy and pain.

We are fully entrenched in winter here in Driggs so any cycle-specific training usually happens indoors or is doesn't happen at all. However, this year I have a new weapon in the works to replace some of those mind-numbing trainer hours.


I am not a patient person and the wait is killing me. Stay tuned...









3 comments:

Chris said...

Hehe, Pugsley coming? :) They are soooo much fun.

Doug said...

Pugsley good.

Dave said...

At this point I wish I had ordered Pugs because it would have been built a long time ago. I have a Wildfire Fatbike frame on the way but it is taking way longer than expected. Oh well, live and learn. :)